Over the gate? What age?

Havana Club Saintee

After a decade, sadly I am unable to get a season ticket for the forthcoming season. I plan on going to most home games, but I am wondering about getting my 2 year old son into the ground. When I had the season ticket, you were able to gain access through the first gate, effectively the disabled access to the East Stand. Where should I go this season when I pay at the gate and when do Saints start charging for a juvenile?:confused:

Any thoughts?

COME ON YE SAINTS!

well looking at the topic name i was gonna say most grounds let under 5s in for free, hearts, stenny and falkirk all let my 6 year old in for free. mind u, most grounds i told her to bend her knees to look that bit younger and say she was 4 :)

but at mcd, i wouldny be surprised if they charged for 3 year olds, hopefully they are ok for it, i appreciate your circumstances without a season ticket, i cant answer for you as my wee one got her free ticket last few years and had to pay for one last year,

Our youngest, now 5 1/2, has just got her 1st season ticket. For the last 3 seasons i've carried her through the gate with me (can't count her as a click going through) and never been asked for money. You should be fine, just pick him up before you go through and hand over your money, it's a bit of a squeeze but I managed and I'm not exactly slim! :laugh: