Christiano Ronaldo

ryangordon86

Just watched an interesting program on CR, Sport scientists put him through a series of tests examining his body and why he's so good..

One test had somebody taking crosses in the building, but they'd turn the light off as soon as the crosser hit the ball and he STILL managed to score and time it perfectly in the pitch black.

The also discovered he can sprint at competitive levels and leap higher than an NBA player!

It was quite fascinating to watch how he predicts a defender's move by analysing his hips and body position, always staying one step ahead.

I'm sure a lot of what was shown could be reverse engineered and used for training youngsters.

If you see it on Sky, it's well worth a watch! Especially if you're involved in coaching kids. It even goes into detail as to why his free kicks work so well and how. His attitude to the game is second to none. I'd have CR7 in my team over Messi any day!