Cheap Saints Kit - Football Nation

Nelly78

Bracoboy has already posted this in the Edinburgh Saints section, but I thought I'd bring it to a wider audience!

Football Nation in Edinburgh have got a load of good deals on Saints kit just now, including £16 for the fleeces and under a tenner for the yellow kit and polo shirts. I've been in today to pick up some stuff.

So, if any of you are in Edinburgh I'd recommend you take a wee wander up Lothian Road from Princes Street and have a look. It's a cracking shop. Only downside is one of the guys is a Livi fan!

Alternatively, if you're never through in Edinburgh, here's a link to their website:

http://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/acatalog/St-Johnstone-Football-Club-Home-Shirt.html

Bracoboy has already posted this in the Edinburgh Saints section, but I thought I'd bring it to a wider audience!

Football Nation in Edinburgh have got a load of good deals on Saints kit just now, including £16 for the fleeces and under a tenner for the yellow kit and polo shirts. I've been in today to pick up some stuff.

So, if any of you are in Edinburgh I'd recommend you take a wee wander up Lothian Road from Princes Street and have a look. It's a cracking shop. Only downside is one of the guys is a Livi fan!

Alternatively, if you're never through in Edinburgh, here's a link to their website:

http://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/acatalog/St-Johnstone-Football-Club-Home-Shirt.html

Are they the same crew selling last seasons kits on e-bay ?

• 2 weeks later...

Although I've been reading this forum for years this is my first post.

I also couldn't get a polo last year and immediately ordered one after seeing this post. When it came it was too large - sizes are pretty generous - so I emailed the shop who sorted me out with a medium. I thought this service merited a post.

Cheers Football Nation and cheers for the original post Nelly

Should have posted this with my reply:

If you need to get in touch for any reason, please use any of the following means:-

By Phone:

PHONE 0131 228 8614

By Mail

Our full mailing address (for all correspondance) is:

The Football Nation

128 Lothian Road

Edinburgh

EH3 9BG

By E-Mail

For GENERAL SALE ENQUIRIES:-

shop@thefootballnation.co.uk