Your views on homosexuality

25e Ainslie Place

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know lots of gay people, and I honestly can't think of a time that anything like that has ever happened. You're infintely more likely to have a heterosexual couple going at it hell for leather "in your face" - which for my money is just the same as a gay couple doing it.

This thread is among a few that are on the verge of being locked and deleted, not because of any particularly overt bigotry - but just because of the unpleasant undertones that I know are driving people away from the site.

If youre saying you have never seen this type of behaviour .... then lucky you. My opinion.

Serious question.

Why is it ok to call Jimmy Hill a poof yet you cant call your everyday homosexual a poof?

Confused,

Muirton.

jimmy hill is a poof song was braw 20 years ago

Ive still got a "We hate Jimmy Hill he's a poof" scarf from ages ago got it at a Scotland Holland game at hampden sure Bryan Roy scored in a 1-0 win to them

For what it's worth this is my thoughts.

If people choose to be homosexual then fine, get on with it. I have no problem and would never, ever, be abusive or have negative feelings towards a person due to that choice.

I do however, believe, that like religion, the issue of homosexuality should be kept away from schools etc.

I also believe, very firmly, that same sex couples should NOT be allowed to adopt. it is impossible for a gay couple to naturally concieve a child and therefore by choosing homosexuality they automatically lose their right to parenthood.

However, having said that, if a gay couple decide to use surrogacy with a willing third party, i do think that is less of an issue.

Call me old fashioned or whatever, but these are my views, and they most certainly do not constitute homophobic or bigot views.