Replica jerseys

panicfc

Out of interest, how are the quality of these now, since they will have been through the wash a few times?

My one is fine but I tend to wear it over a t-shirt and only at games so it doesn't go through the wash much. My wee lads has been through the wash almost weekly and his is pretty good. A litlle bit of cracking on the logo but nothing too serious.

• 2 weeks later...
Do they personalize the jerseys? I'd like to get my son one of these, but doesn't look like it will work. I'm afraid what they will charge to ship to the states.

Write to Surridge (or e-mail them).......See if they can do a price for you for Top-Name and Postage......Dont think its that much to send a top to the states....I bought an old top from a guy in Hungary and it was the equivelant of $10.

If someone bought it as a Christmas present for your son, Royal Mail offer an Airsure service which will cost just over £10.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?mediaId=22700566&catId=400034

Service includes value of 100 first class stamps (£38.00ish i think) compensation value.

Campus sports in Perth used to (don't know if they still do) arrange any printing and it can be picked up. If a fellow forumer could pick it up and arrange Airsure and you pay via PayPal, it might work out cheaper.

Bit drunk, so check any references I make!!

or saint_markperth might have a better solution!

Edited by Dunfermline Saint
Drunken incompetence delaying posting