TA soldiers awarded "Freedom of Perth"

SaintDougie

if scotland decides to break away from the union one day...there will be negociations on how to split uo the armed services..scottish taxes have helped to maintain the M.O.D.be quite normal to have our share of the equipments...and of course its in evrybuddies intrest if the british isles were ever to be attacked..to form a coalition

I totally agree with every part of that post.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i follow the **** . that's why , on a monday night i am on a st johnstone forum to which i have posted on 1,000 times :roll:

I know many people who are from Perth that claim to have St. Johnstone as their 'second team' as if that makes it sound better?

British to me means English!

For the record I hate both halves of the Old Firm and I'm an atheist.

I want an independant Scotland that doesn't bow down to an English monarchy and takes orders from an English government.

Edited by Fair City Saint

I know many people who are from Perth that claim to have St. Johnstone as their 'second team' as if that makes it sound better?

British to me means English!

For the record I hate both halves of the Old Firm and I'm an atheist.

I want an independant Scotland that doesn't bow down to an English monarchy and takes orders from an English government.

you're free to have whatever opinion you want but just don't come onto a forum and post things which offend

thats my last post on the subject

no as i said earlier your free to your opinion but i think that insulting the men & woman who are dying out in afghanistan right as we speak is not your way to get your point across

And? If they can't accept criticism, then don't go. Why don't they choose a job that requires having to utilise their own mind and not being told when to take a shit at the right time? Because they're cannon fodder! Has anyone, and be honest ever met an intelligent soldier?

At least you recognise a debate and have made some valid points which I have taken on board Andy. Thanks for not being insulting like others have been.

Thats a laugh.....you go on about people on here being insulting towards you,

you got the reaction you deserved.....

if you wanted to come on here and have a serious debate then why post that the soldiers are knobs......and the queen is an English cow??

i think you went about it the wrong way and you should change your user name to braveheart...........but dont come on here and slag our service men and women as you will probably get some more GTF posts ......now jog on sonny

FCS you've come on here and unleashed a diatribe of hate directed at anything English or Scots (in uniform) that you believe helps support the Union. If you expect anyone (if they were not Nationalistic before) to change their views to supporting your cause based upon what you have said on here, I think you are very much mistaken. Quite the reverse in fact, I think you may have damaged it rather than enhanced it.

Good one son.

FCS you've come on here and unleashed a diatribe of hate directed at anything English or Scots (in uniform) that you believe helps support the Union. If you expect anyone (if they were not Nationalistic before) to change their views to supporting your cause based upon what you have said on here, I think you are very much mistaken. Quite the reverse in fact, I think you may have damaged it rather than enhanced it.

Good one son.

Aye, lets run around with a Union Jack on our arm and then proclaim we're proud to be Scottish!