St Mirren Slip Up

Scobby_SJFC

As for next year, lets see how much Gretna do spend

Presumably Gretna will have to splash the cash on building a new stadium if they have plans to go up...

Quite what a town of 4000 people need a 6000 seater stadium for is another matter and quite what gretna bring to the game is also questionable....

I am amazed that everyone seems to think that St Mirren are some how going to fall apart, get major injuries and then fall down the table

Not everyone thinks that... but I do believe, as happens to nearly every team, they will have a dip in form and be affected by injuries to key players... I'm hoping we've had our dip, and we pretty soon get on the run we need to start striking fear into other teams, including a not so confident St Mirren side. It's not that outragous (well the bit about St Mirren anyway!)

Presumably Gretna will have to splash the cash on building a new stadium if they have plans to go up...

Quite what a town of 4000 people need a 6000 seater stadium for is another matter and quite what gretna bring to the game is also questionable....

Gretna have a 'growth plan' and it involves getting the stadium up to standard for the SPL by the end of next season. As to the numbers, there are free buses running from Carlisle every home game......