Chelsea, Maniche

inex

Signed finally for Chelsea. It will become permanent. Maniche is quality, if the season was not already over, it sure is now. My money is on the Champions League also. Only thing that could go against them in that, I think is their attacking midfield.

I feel very sorry for the teams chasing them in the Prem League, although Mourinho is a magician, its hard to compete with their spending power. Old news I know, but this signing really excites me. Cant wait to see Maniche and Lampard feeding Drogba and Crespo.

Maniche is quality yes, but i cant see him starting much once essiens back

Both are great players and wonderful passers of the ball. What if Lampard or Makelele have an injury though. Mourinho punted Jarosik, Tiago and Smertin and had Gudjohnsen playing an attacking midfield role. Now he has Essien he has not played Gudjohnsen as much there, I reckon he is a much better striker, but he does well coming off the bench when players are tired. Plus you have the African Nations Cup.

I believe Maniche will score alot more goals than Essien, and would allow Lampard to get further up the pitch. He is fast, a great tackler and has a fantastic range of passing, scores goals from outside the box.

"I don't hide the fact that I want Maniche and Maniche could become a historic player in my career, the only one to play under me at three different clubs: Benfica, Porto and Chelsea."

I have not been as excited by a signing ever, and I am not a Chelsea fan, but I can't wait to watch Maniche play for Chelsea.

"dont know if i want to see that! what sort of feeding"

hehe, feeding them biscuits and milk! Plus a few goal scoring opportunities. :wink:

• 3 months later...