Partick Thistle - Discuss

soulfulsaint

I recall an miserable tuesday evening in Partick toward the end of last season. They beat us - crap team, crap stadium and a totally crap game, but they beat us. One of the contributing factors in our non-promotion. We shouldve romped it that night we were supposedly on a vein of form and they were having a dip. We'd beat them at home no bother the preceding Saturday.

Thats the trouble with our league anyone can beat anyone else on their day.

McCall is a wee jobby, but he is a dangerous wee jobby. Partick are a better team than Queens and he hes a track record in this league. He wont take Partick up but he will make his team enough of a pain in the arse to spoil a few teams title hopes. Lets all hope its not ours.

I recall an miserable tuesday evening in Partick toward the end of last season. They beat us - crap team, crap stadium and a totally crap game, but they beat us. One of the contributing factors in our non-promotion. We shouldve romped it that night we were supposedly on a vein of form and they were having a dip. We'd beat them at home no bother the preceding Saturday.

Thats the trouble with our league anyone can beat anyone else on their day.

The game you are talking about is commonly known as "that" game...

It was one of the infamous games in hand we had over Gretna, but we were utter pish that night. One of the only games this season where the Saints fans were getting p****d off with each other. Horrible.

Herts

I can't believe people think McCall did a good job at Queens - okay they had a good finish to the season but they were terrible at the start, and it was him who put together that team that was stranded at the bottom at Xmas. He seems to prefer following the **** about Europe and spouting pish on the telly than trying to figure out how his team can win their game on a Saturday. It was only once Chisolm came in as a coach and he got lucky with the Killie and Gretna boys that things turned around.

Thistle were pish for the most part of last season and have zero money, there is zero chance of them challenging. They will finish behind us, Dundee, Dunfy, Hamilton, and possibly Livi and Morton IMO.

The game you are talking about is commonly known as "that" game...

It was one of the infamous games in hand we had over Gretna, but we were utter pish that night. One of the only games this season where the Saints fans were getting p****d off with each other. Horrible.

Herts

That was one of the most horrible games i had ever been to. from the moment i walked in the atmosphere was edgy and just did not seem positive.

I long to forget about this one.