The Gig Genie

Saintkev

1. U2 I have tickets for their concerts here in March, maybe the Genie can refund me my money :lol:
They will get on stage late and will not leave late!! Be warned

2. INXS with Mick Hutchison as the front man, not the new fill in blokes

3. The beach boys and or the doors

Saw the Beach Boys back in 1975 when they upstaged Elton John at his big show in Wenbley Stadium, absolutely superb 8)

1. I'll take you to a gig to see a band currently on the go, who you've not yet seen...

heard a band the other night on Steve lamacq on 6 Music called "Dirty Little Faces" - reckon they would be great based on the song he played called "Piccadilly"

2. I'll take you to a gig to see a band who were about in your life-time, but you regret not seeing as they are no longer on the go...

The Stone Roses...they hardly played any gogs but they did play 2 small gigs in Scotland- 1 was the Venue in Edinburgh and I got a chance to go but had arranged to go to Glasgow the next night(ticketless) and it fell through :cry:

3. I'll take back in time to see a gig of a band that were over before your time...

The Small Faces...must have been a real blast to see them...I know someone who saw them play the City Hall in the 60's