Should Burley stay or should he go?

O'Rourke

Should Burley stay or should he go?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably have cost the SFA more to get rid of him now.......Previous poster hit it on nail-only friendlies to prove himself.

Gordon Smith said -they judged him on his last 2 results....crap.

You cannot judge a manager on Friendlies. They are about experimentation, getting the squad together etc. What would be the point in playing Japan and going with the tried and tested other than FIFA Rankings?

I would like to see us organise a mini tournament for 2010, if the home nations wont joing us, get others who are out of SA to do so. Play it at pace like competetion....

Time for the Rangers four to put thier egos to one side and say sorry? McGregor, Boyd, McCulloch and Ferguson might get another chance if they wanted it. This could be the time when we reunite as a nation?

I hope they never ever play for their country again. Playing for Scotland is an honour not a privilege and their spoilt behavior, on multiple occasions has shown they do not consider it an honour at all. Stuff them, I would rather players that want to play for Scotland and will give their all on the pitch than these prima-donna people who all think they are far better than they actually are.