Oh No. Not That Pish Again!

soulfulsaint

There used to be a phrase - "Boring Old Fart(s)" when old guys just moaned about all and sundry throughout a game. Now it seems to be a lot of young folk who are the initiaters of unhappiness and take tantrums - "Boring Young Farts" - Immediate Gratification or ............................................ else. Sometimes Saints get a set-back and the team need support to get back into the game.

Typical examples on these threads are negativity which give a players name e.g. Dave Bumstink, and then they proceed to destroy him. Really brave or quality numptyness.

Hacks me off when so called fans, rip into the team online, when they have not been at the game.

I'm at work today, and will be checking the game timeline and listening to the radio; yet I know if we have a bad result, some dickhead will probably start spouting off before we hear from the guys (and gals:wink:)that witnessed the match.

You have to SEE the game to form a proper opinion; the radio commentators often distort what is really happening, and can be just as easily influenced by the crowd as the ref's can.

If the plonkers out there just give it an hour or two, they will get a reasonable idea of how we played, by reading the posts of the fans that were there.

We all know by now, what forumers will give us a fair reflection of the game, and we all know to ignore 101 totally, (win or lose Del's gettin it:roll:).

If all is not well at quarter to five on a Saturday; button your lip for a wee while mate :mad:

Hacks me off when so called fans, rip into the team online, when they have not been at the game.

I'm at work today, and will be checking the game timeline and listening to the radio; yet I know if we have a bad result, some dickhead will probably start spouting off before we hear from the guys (and gals:wink:)that witnessed the match.

You have to SEE the game to form a proper opinion; the radio commentators often distort what is really happening, and can be just as easily influenced by the crowd as the ref's can.

If the plonkers out there just give it an hour or two, they will get a reasonable idea of how we played, by reading the posts of the fans that were there.

We all know by now, what forumers will give us a fair reflection of the game, and we all know to ignore 101 totally, (win or lose Del's gettin it:roll:).

If all is not well at quarter to five on a Saturday; button your lip for a wee while mate :mad:

Agree wholeheartedly,that's why i much prefer being at the game,so i know how we played.Been to loads of games where the result didn't match the performance-both ways,we've been lucky to win,or unlucky to loose.Too many people react to the result rather than the performance.