TA soldiers awarded "Freedom of Perth"

SaintDougie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football and it's fans are fair game but the Gallant men and women who accept The Queen's shilling should be exempt from all this shite. I suggest that you take a running f*ck to yourself you DFB!!!

A DFB? All I wish for is an independant Scotland that doesn't answer to a scrounging English monarchy. Have you ever met a soldier that has his own brain? Pure cannon fodder. "Stick them on the front line because those stupid jocks are wooden!" That's what the English have said for years!

A DFB? All I wish for is an independant Scotland that doesn't answer to a scrounging English monarchy. Have you ever met a soldier that has his own brain? Pure cannon fodder. "Stick them on the front line because those stupid jocks are wooden!" That's what the English have said for years!

I feel that this is the wrong forum for you. Plenty other sites that will be excited by your comments, if you know what I mean

I was debating between DFB and little peiece of republican vhermin scum.

It was a close run thing but DFB edged it.

A DFB? Have you ever met a soldier that has his own brain? Pure cannon fodder. "Stick them on the front line because those stupid jocks are wooden!" That's what the English have said for years!

Would like to stick 5 or 6 of them in your livingroom and you say that face to face....

i wouldnt normally post again after saying that was my last post on the subject but just this once i will make an exception as i feel you need to read this again.................

now as i have said previous.....G,T,F...........

......it is only my good manners and upbringing that prevents me from using a stronger tone .......

Would like to stick 5 or 6 of them in your livingroom and you say that face to face....

i wouldnt normally post again after saying that was my last post on the subject but just this once i will make an exception as i feel you need to read this again.................

now as i have said previous.....G,T,F...........

......it is only my good manners and upbringing that prevents me from using a stronger tone .......

You really don't understand the fact that someone dares to have different opinion from you. Just because you believe in something doesn't always make it right.

You really don't understand the fact that someone dares to have different opinion from you. Just because you believe in something doesn't always make it right.

if you've got a problem with the monarchy or the unions that's fine but you shouldn't bring the men and woman who are out in the middle east , etc into your argument

neither am i..joined a foriegn army to prove my beliefs..but i have loads of family and freinds who have and some still do serve in the U.K.army..dont stop me from showing my respects..like ive said fair city sienne fae n perth...guys have had a tour in a hostile zone..something i can talk about as ive done them myself..they dont want to be treated as knobs..its insults for the sake of insults..provo cation

neither am i..joined a foriegn army to prove my beliefs..but i have loads of family and freinds who have and some still do serve in the U.K.army..dont stop me from showing my respects..like ive said fair city sienne fae n perth...guys have had a tour in a hostile zone..something i can talk about as ive done them myself..they dont want to be treated as knobs..its insults for the sake of insults..provo cation

Fair enough, as I said the knob part was to be used to any posters discretion. But whatever someone may think, the fact is that a soldier from the British army is subservant and they do swear alleigance to an English queen.

if scotland decides to break away from the union one day...there will be negociations on how to split uo the armed services..scottish taxes have helped to maintain the M.O.D.be quite normal to have our share of the equipments...and of course its in evrybuddies intrest if the british isles were ever to be attacked..to form a coalition

Fair enough, as I said the knob part was to be used to any posters discretion. But whatever someone may think, the fact is that a soldier from the British army is subservant and they do swear alleigance to an English queen.

BRITISH queen

the only people i can think of that actually hate the British army are **** and Muslim extremists , which are you ?