Return of 11s Hopefully!!Dundee select@ McDiarmid Astro Sunday 30Th Jan @ 3 PM

It would appear that i am being critisised in some quarters for leaving player's out of this squad.

The game has been posted on here since 13 January, and in that time 16 player's posted yes for the game.

After that date Derek Jarvie and Mark Smith got in touch by text, and as i am not going to ignore regulars , who get in touch(All be it a bit belated) have been added to the Squad making the squad 18. 2 more than i would have liked, but as i said don,t want to leave player's out as one day , the will be needed.

However i recieved a text from Neil McDonald(@2.47 this morning) telling me that he and Paul Leaver were not happy as they are not in the Squad, but how can this be my fault? surely they had plenty of time to get in touch by phone, text, ect.And if i add them now the Squad goes up to 20!!!Its great to have so many players, but a nightmare as well!Who'd be a manager eh?? feel free to comment.................

its not your fault gav. As you say you have had this posted for a long time. I have had to miss out because of this rule in the past(not a complaint btw) the problem you may have now, is changing the rules this week leads to doing it all the time!!!

agreee with that i do

No offense to Jarvie and Smithy in this, but if 2 players who don't play most weeks for example Beej and Grant, had asked to join the squad after it was full, would you have allowed them in? If your gonna open the squad up to everyone, then everyone should have the same rules.

Thanks to those that turned up and to those that stood down or took minimal roles in the game.

As for the game itself slightly disappointing to be 2-0 and 3-1 up and still lose the game, don't think we played bad though, and could probably put it down to not having played since November

ring rusty , if you like!We just have to keep plugging away and the poitive results will come.

As an interested observer and sponsor of OS I thought you guys played very well today, really enjoyed the match and you have some good players. MOM was your goalie by the way, who I thought had some outstanding saves. Agree with your manager if you play like that every time the results will definitely come.

. MOM was your goalie by the way, who I thought had some outstanding saves. Agree with your manager if you play like that every time the results will definitely come.

did you see his howler for the first goal.

only joking you played well just unlucky with the goals especially when fernie made a great save on to the bar and just had to fall to there player

cheers feel bad about the mistake was an absoloute howler arguablly one of the worst ive made, think that we looked good first half and maybe a mix of ring rust and complacency set in in the second half causing us to self destruct. Just have to do better next week

First 45 was pretty solid, the legs just went in the end. My legs are in bits today. Just need to get that extra bit of dig around the 60th minute if we want to close games off, Ronnies goal came from nothing but a bit of effort from a throw in at half way - The guy expected the ball to come to him, I ran in front and headed it to Ross - Ross plays ronnie through on goal and even with the keeper diving at his feet doesn't back out and the ball bounces off the keeper/ronnie/the defender and rolls into the net.