Your worst SJFC team of all time

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

Brannigan was an awful player. I really never understood how he became a professional. Couldn't trap a bag of cement, his first touch was a pass and the description headless chicken was invented for him. He ran around for 90 minutes though so that's enough to class him as a footballer in Scotland I suppose. Comparing him to the Doc is a total insult to Deuchar.

Brannigan was an awful player. I really never understood how he became a professional. Couldn't trap a bag of cement, his first touch was a pass and the description headless chicken was invented for him. He ran around for 90 minutes though so that's enough to class him as a footballer in Scotland I suppose. Comparing him to the Doc is a total insult to Deuchar.

We signed Jim Docherty (from Hearts) but he had recently returned north from Chelsea,where Danny Blanchflower let him go as Chelsea got relegated.

Jim then spent many games on the bench scratching his arse whilst watching Andy B running about like a headless chicken! If a tanner-ba player can turn on a six-pence the bold andy could turn on an airfield. Having said all that I was at Alloa and would not have him in my worst team.

I obviously know feck all about football if people think that the likes of Gary McGinnis, Ian Gibson, Kenny Lyall, Tommy Coyle and Grant Murray were amongst the worst players we have ever seen :shock:

Billy Blackie, John Kennedy, Ian Lee, Grant Paterson, Gordon Scott, Ian Redford, Scott Douglas, Andy Millen are all in there and as for John Davies being the worst signing in saints history given the money spent, did we not spend £100,000 on Martin Lauchlan?

I obviously know feck all about football if people think that the likes of Gary McGinnis, Ian Gibson, Kenny Lyall, Tommy Coyle and Grant Murray were amongst the worst players we have ever seen :shock:

Billy Blackie, John Kennedy, Ian Lee, Grant Paterson, Gordon Scott, Ian Redford, Scott Douglas, Andy Millen are all in there and as for John Davies being the worst signing in saints history given the money spent, did we not spend £100,000 on Martin Lauchlan?

Could not argue with any of these,but wer must include Darren Jackson :laugh:

We signed Jim Docherty (from Hearts) but he had recently returned north from Chelsea,where Danny Blanchflower let him go as Chelsea got relegated.

Jim then spent many games on the bench scratching his arse whilst watching Andy B running about like a headless chicken! If a tanner-ba player can turn on a six-pence the bold andy could turn on an airfield. Having said all that I was at Alloa and would not have him in my worst team.

I forgot Brannigan was at the same time as Docherty.

I was at Alloa too. It doesn't forgive all the other nightmare games!

I forgot Brannigan was at the same time as Docherty.

I was at Alloa too. It doesn't forgive all the other nightmare games!

Still quite pally with JD and it used to make him mad. However he came with me to Drew Rutherfords benefit night and spent fortunes. In the end its how the manager sees it. He left us and played with MO Johnston at the Jags and then went to local junior team Whitburn and broke all the scoring records.