New Vice Captain - Murray Davidson

McD

Apologies mods with new thread, difficult to get this real Saints story up in the Murray Davidson thread amongst all the old team from Glasgow stuff and easily put back together when it calms down - but days before a Saints Euro game which looks like he'll wear the armband we have good news with a new Vice Captain who looks likely to be the next Saints player to be capped, especially as the Old Firm are no more.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2090

Here's hoping Murray has a good outing in his first game which could well actually be as captain!

Well done Lomas good choice.

Edited by McD

I will again concur, and stick my neck out and say this is the best news of the day. Step up Murray. He has the attitude to be a very Lomas like player.

I rated Morris as a player, but not as a leader. He kind of had to be captain for his experience. I really think a captain and vice-captain in Dave and Murray is a brilliant step forward.

The pair of them really was the best bit of business saints ever did.

Apologies mods with new thread, difficult to get this real Saints story up in the Murray Davidson thread amongst all the old team from Glasgow stuff and easily put back together when it calms down - but days before a Saints Euro game which looks like he'll wear the armband we have good news with a new Vice Captain who looks likely to be the next Saints player to be capped, especially as the Old Firm are no more.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2090

Here's hoping Murray has a good outing in his first game which could well actually be as captain!

Well done Lomas good choice.

I got laugth at on here when i said murray davidson would be Vice Captain or captain at one points in his saints days.