Sportsmens Dinner Fri 29 Sept - Breast Cancer Care

Watty

As some of you might already be aware, I am running in the New York Marathon on 5 November 2006 in aid of Breast Cancer Care.

I am having a Sportsmen’s Dinner on Friday 29 September to raise funds for my charity. It will take place at McDiarmid Park the ticket price is £30.00 per head and this will include a three course meal. After dinner speakers are St Johnstone FC manager Owen Coyle and John O’Neil (not the ex-saint) who is a well known and highly regarded after dinner speaker(don’t know that much more about him yet). The night will be compeered by well known local journalist Gordon Bannerman. :wink:

The evening starts at 7.15pm for a 7.45pm start and will include a raffle, prizes will include table for 4 corporate hospitality at a St Johnstone home match, round of golf for 4 at Craigie Hill Golf Course, round of golf for 4 at the Island.

If you and/or any friends would like to book tickets for the event you can do so either through myself (by PMing me) or by contacting Paul Smith at St Johnstone FC (tel:01738 459090).

ItÂ’s sure to be an cracking evening!! All proceeds from the night will go direct to the charity.

DonÂ’t delay places are sure to book up quickly!!! Why not make a big weekend of it that weekend, we play Dundee away on the 30th!!

If anyone fancies sponsoring me for the run they can do so at www.justgiving.com/stevenwatt

Cheers!!

• 4 weeks later...
Watty

Ihave a signed Saints away strip(last seasons) which you can have for an auction or raffle prize if you want. I also have a Jason Scotland Irn Bru T shirt which I'm sure you get signed by the man himself. If you want them let me know and I'll hand them into Paul Smith for you.

Many many thanks for the donation of the prizes Mainstand, very much appreciated by both myself and the chuffed winners of them.

I'd thank you personally if i knew who you were, if you see me round McD on a match day feel free to introduce yourself to me, thats if you know who i am ofcourse :?

Further thanks to anyone who reads the board and attended on Friday night, Owen was superb and i'm sure everyone present would agree that some oh his stories were cracking.

I am unsure of the total raised yet but it was a fair skelp due to the numbers there, again many many thanks, 5 weeks today till i run the marathon.

Note to Self: Must start training pretty soon :wink: