Online Shop Not Selling Cup Merch?

wazeroonie

I've noticed that the online shop isn't selling much Cup Winners stuff, only the t-shirts and polo shirts. I live too far away to just pop up to Perth to visit the Club shop or Campus. I got my cup final scarf/t-shirt and cup winners t-shirt from the Teamwear website. I emailed the Club in the week after glorious win to ask whether any merch was going onto the online shop, but didn't receive a reply. In the couple of weeks after the final I probably would have done £100 easily on winners stuff, but as the post winning glow undoubtedly will begin to fade, and we move into next season (£40 on new shirt etc)- I'm going to get less and less interested in getting any. I can't be the only Saintee who lives in foreign fields who would spend some dough online. It surely can't cost too much in either cash or man hours to get the Cup Winners merch on there.

I too am an exile but just happened to be in Perth last Monday - called in at Campus to buy some Cup Final polo shirts but none in my size - was told that they were expecting a delivery in that afternoon as the club said they were sending some down.

As I was passing McD on my way home I called in - they had virtually nothing there and I was told that new stock would probably be coming in next week.................

Was told by Campus 2 weeks ago that they were expecting them in . They took my nakme & phone number. Mave heard nothing so have to assume they never got them.

club missed out on another cash bonansa.

Club not replying to e-mails seems to be quite common too.

I've noticed that the online shop isn't selling much Cup Winners stuff, only the t-shirts and polo shirts. I live too far away to just pop up to Perth to visit the Club shop or Campus. I got my cup final scarf/t-shirt and cup winners t-shirt from the Teamwear website. I emailed the Club in the week after glorious win to ask whether any merch was going onto the online shop, but didn't receive a reply. In the couple of weeks after the final I probably would have done £100 easily on winners stuff, but as the post winning glow undoubtedly will begin to fade, and we move into next season (£40 on new shirt etc)- I'm going to get less and less interested in getting any. I can't be the only Saintee who lives in foreign fields who would spend some dough online. It surely can't cost too much in either cash or man hours to get the Cup Winners merch on there.

I too am an exile but just happened to be in Perth last Monday - called in at Campus to buy some Cup Final polo shirts but none in my size - was told that they were expecting a delivery in that afternoon as the club said they were sending some down.

As I was passing McD on my way home I called in - they had virtually nothing there and I was told that new stock would probably be coming in next week.................

totalteamwear scotland have both polos and t shirts but campus also do t shirts, cups and other assorted things.........http://www.teamwearscotland.com/39--st-johnstone-scottish-cup-final-page

and there is also sale stock here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=football&item=171368361168&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_dmd=2&_ssn=emilychops&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H1.Xst+johnstone&_nkw=st+johnstone&_sacat=0

Edited by MySpazz

I understand your point (I did actually buy a mug and t shirt from Campus) but to not be able to buy these items in Perth, only 5 weeks after the biggest day in the club's history..............................

• 2 weeks later...

Well I ordered my Cup Winners mug (not really much choice for other merch) last week from the Campus website. Received a phone call from them today saying that it would be about 2 to 3 week wait for the mug I chose, but they had the others in stock. No problem, I chose one of them and it's on its way today. The chap from Campus said that they only do the merch as a favour to the club and don't make anything from these sales. Great service.