Curry Night

Kilgour

My wife and I attended on Friday and what a treat.

The 3 points were the most important,however the hospitality was first class.

The staff were friendly and helpfull and the food was tasty and plentifull ( and thanks for the free beer)....but

The bit that made my night was talking to Paul Sturrock,Alan Moore,Tommy Turner and Mark Treanor over a pint.

To a man they were very enthusiastic about their time here,amusing,informative and just plain obliging.

Feel free Saints to repeat this type of "do" Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Got to agree with the above posts, doing the hospitality is a great experience.  Did it at the St Mirren game and had the added bonus of being at the same table as Colin McReadie who was fantastic company.  The whole day was excellent and well worth the special season ticket holder price of £40.  Would definitely do it again and recomment that everyone tries it at least once.

Saints hospitality was certainly one of the bonuses of moving to an all seater purpose built stadium back in1989....it is fair to say that the set up Saints have and the benefit it has brought to the club is fanatastic. Even after 25yrs many other scottish league clubs struggle to offer this facility and it is to Saints credit that they are opening this up to a much wider audience at a reasonably affordable price! 

Been to hospitality a two or three times now at McDiarmid and always been excellent. The St Mirren offer was pretty reasonable, and got a table for me, mum and sister - sister never been to hospitality. 

I believe there will be other ones in the future, a Burns night one, and also a carvery being talked about. Certainly worth doing so long as they are reasonably priced. 

Edited by sjfc99