Scottish Cup Tie - 25th Feb 2006

Al C

Our Scottish Cup Quarter Final tie with Motherwell has been arranged for 25th February 2006. We are supposed to be at home but due to logistical difficulties the game will be played away, most likely in Hamilton at the Hamilton Palace grounds next to Strathclyde Park where we have played before. Obviously Jinky or I will confirm full details nearer the time and get a squad etc, just to make you aware of an arranged game.

The boy who is organising it is getting a bit enraged with the lack of entry fees paid, not sure if we have paid ours yet or if we have any funds to do this Captain? If not just get one pound off everyone next time that we are all together to cover it. We don't want to be kicked out for non payment!! Details are below;

Can all teams who have not yet done so, send in their entry fee (ten pounds) now

please. It ain't too much to ask.

All teams still in the competition that are due monies will forfeit

their tie if the money is not paid beofre the date of that tie. All

other teams, please get your money in now otherwise (if I'm still

running it at least) you will not even be considered for next years

competition.

I don't wish to name and shame!

Monies can be sent to:

A. Parkhouse

60 Linden Avenue

Stirling

FK7 7PT

Cheques can be made payable to Andrew Parkhouse.

If you wish to pay online, I can accomodate that also - just contact

me!

I only just sent off the cheque, kept escaping my mind... doh!

That date is the real Scottish Cup Q/F date... what happens if either side have a long away trip in this? I'm not up for missing a Saints game for playing a supporters trophy!

This is true, Jinky can confirm what will happen in that instance, I am just going by the IFA list that it has been arranged. I will quite happily deal with this confrontation in the eventuality that Saints are in a QF!!