Signings........???

eddie malone

Just wondered what peoples thoughts are on our lack of signings so far?

Am i being impatient or should we have expected another couple of new recruits by now??

I believe some of the squad are back on thursday for pre season, it would have been nice to see more new faces by then.

Thoughts folks please......

As usual fans are being far too impatient we have a firm basis within our squad for next season already, alot better than this time of previous seasons. Theres stil about 5 weeks until the start of the season, and we only need maybe four players to complete our squad. Plenty time!!

I could however understand people being impatient at the lack of football, can't wait for that trip to arbroath!

With 3 good signings in the bag, I think we're doing well so far. Remember that any targets who are coming out of contract won't be available til the weekend so early next week for confirmation of Alan Main. OC is still actively chasing the players he wants so we have to be patient. In an ideal world, we would have all the players we need signed in time for start of pre-season training but its inevitable that we might not get one of our main targets til end of July/early August