Sam Morrow

Perth_Hibby

I hear you guy's are trying to get him on loan?

He's a good player, kind of fell out of favour at hibs due to the amount of players we have who can play in his position,a loan spell could be just what he needs to get his career back on track!!

I also hear you are trying to get Jamie McCluskey on loan aswell :shock: What a player this laddy is, all the skill of George Best, without the personal issues. he would definatley do a job fo ryou guys if he was to come.

Anyone got any thoughts on these two players?

McCluskey would be a good permanent addition, we're crying out for a winger. I'd only fancy Morrow on loan as he's hardly set the heather alight at Easter Road, like a certain Mr Dobbie and when Savo and Peaso are fit and with Jason, and Jacko and Doris breaking through, we are well covered for that type of striker. If anything, big Konte would be better for us as he's a target man.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Take him take him take him take him take him

I speak for the majority of Hibby's :P

McCluskey's a cracking wee left winger, quick, great dribbling skills and a good crosser. Exactly what we need. Morrow's a quality player as well, and would probably be playing for most other SPL sides. He's just being kept out by O'Connor and Riordan, probably the best young forwards in Scotland just now. Like Radford I'd prefer a target man but given the injuries we have I understand why we'd be after him.

I would be concerned however if they were both coming in on loan deals. This looks more likely, especially in McCluskey's case because of his age, but my worry would be that we'd be back to square one if we don't get promoted this season. While Owen obviously thinks we can still win the league, I personally can't see it, and I'd prefer any signings we do make to be good enough to stay at the club and take us forward next season. If we can't get these players now, then we should give the kids a chance and wait until the summer, when they'll be a much wider selection of quality players avaliable.

I hear you guy's are trying to get him on loan?

He's a good player, kind of fell out of favour at hibs due to the amount of players we have who can play in his position,a loan spell could be just what he needs to get his career back on track!!

I also hear you are trying to get Jamie McCluskey on loan aswell :shock: What a player this laddy is, all the skill of George Best, without the personal issues. he would definatley do a job fo ryou guys if he was to come.

Anyone got any thoughts on these two players?

perth_hibby = church heidbanger? :wink:

McCluskey is a fantastic player... whether it be a loan or a permanent deal, we need to do whatever it takes to get him on board. Spoke to a few people about him before and I've seen him play and we all share the same opinion... he's got a great future in the game and if we could get him at this stage he'd help us no end.

I quite like Morrow also... Think he's Hibs number 23? Very fast and scored a cracking goal this time last year against dundee in the scottish cup. I do remember being frustrated with him at times though... He'd do everything right up until the final ball and he'd do something stupid. Still, definitely worth a punt at this level.

Can he play on the wing PH?