Do you think it would boost attendances......

Morientes

.....if amateur (and maybe junior football matches) had lunch time kick offs?

Anyone see any reason why they don't?

I haven't had a season ticket for St Johnstone for a few seasons (pretty much since I started playing on a Saturday) but get to the midweek games that I can and make the odd Saints game on a Saturday if I'm injured (or too hungover to play).

A couple of times this season we've had lunchtime kick offs and I've went straight up to McDiarmid after the game.

I enjoy playing on a Saturday and need the exercise, but would definitely get a season ticket if I could make it to more games.

Anyone else in the same predicament? Do you think it would boost attendances at all if they put the kick off times of these games back to 12pm instead of 2pm?

I played a couple season of the amateur standard. But failing to regularly get a game on a Saturday, I decided to stop playing; as opposed to finding another team. Some times, I think I should get another team as had expected a promotion winning season this year. May venture back to playing Saturday afternoons next season....

Unsure whether gates would increase significantly. I think the question needs to be pointed at the local Amateur football associations

I haven't had a season ticket for St Johnstone for a few seasons (pretty much since I started playing on a Saturday) but get to the midweek games that I can and make the odd Saints game on a Saturday if I'm injured (or too hungover to play).

A couple of times this season we've had lunchtime kick offs and I've went straight up to McDiarmid after the game.

I enjoy playing on a Saturday and need the exercise, but would definitely get a season ticket if I could make it to more games.

Anyone else in the same predicament? Do you think it would boost attendances at all if they put the kick off times of these games back to 12pm instead of 2pm?

Bollox to that Idea. Conversly lets Saints games kick off at 12 noon so that the punters could then go on to watch a Junior game:D

Who do you play for?

Bollox to that Idea. Conversly lets Saints games kick off at 12 noon so that the punters could then go on to watch a Junior game:D

Who do you play for?

Playing for Bridgeton United this season after about a season and a half break since I left your beloved Luncarty!! One of my mates roped me in but I'm enjoying it, good bunch of lads.

Moved to Stirling about 3 years ago made it hard to get to games/training but I'm enjoying playing again and I'm working in Dundee at the moment so I'm passing Perth every night.

Playing for Bridgeton United this season after about a season and a half break since I left your beloved Luncarty!! One of my mates roped me in but I'm enjoying it, good bunch of lads.

Moved to Stirling about 3 years ago made it hard to get to games/training but I'm enjoying playing again and I'm working in Dundee at the moment so I'm passing Perth every night.

what made you leave luncarty?

what made you leave luncarty?

A combination of living in Stirling and working in Glasgow/Edinburgh made it hard to get back for training. Especially 2 nights a week.

Started preseason when the new assistant manager joined (john hughes?), but the travelling took its toll.

Really enjoyed it out there though.

How long have you been following them?

A combination of living in Stirling and working in Glasgow/Edinburgh made it hard to get back for training. Especially 2 nights a week.

Started preseason when the new assistant manager joined (john hughes?), but the travelling took its toll.

Really enjoyed it out there though.

How long have you been following them?

Aye , John is still there , assistant to Shaun Ewart. Grew up with John and he was not a bad player in his day too.

Been following them now for a couple of years, been approached by Ian, Jim and Auld Boab to join the commitee but I prefer just going to the games with no added problems.

Yeah, i think it would be a good idea:eek: I also play amatuer football and i always hate missing the saints games:mad:

I still had a season ticket this season but only managed to get to half a dozen games at home:(