dundee FORUM v WAP

kent saint

Not technical enough to attach link, sorry, but just had a look at the dundee forum on their official site. There are already a few posts encouraging the scum to turn out in large numbers on Sat and make some noise! (Is our stand down wind, hope at least a few of them shower before the game!)

Anyway, if they are intending building some hype, should WAP not retaliate. Derry v WAP! I know Mr Ginger Baker hinted that this one should take care of itself and no initiatve has been planned as such, but already talk of where the 'choir' should congregate has been posted.

Could WAP quickly arrange a 'We are Perth' banner! We Are Perth on a banner would be quite good to have anyway and wherever it is flying/ hung, we should encourage most (understanding some prefer to sing from their own choice of location) 'singers' to gather in this area.

Thoughts, plans, ideas. . . . . . :idea:

The players said how much the noise at EEP helped. We cannot let the scum be lifted in a similar way. We have to out-think and out-sing the great unwashed. A non-stop wall of sound.

3 POINTS NEXT SAT AND THE TABLE MAKES VERY GOOD READING. IT'S A HUGE GAME. LET'S GET THE BLUE ARMY ON THE MARCH AGAIN. If we help motivate the boys to 3 points on Sat, then the 'Ormand' day is much more likely to be a success IMO.

Dens derby boost for Del

Nov 21 2008 by Gordon Bannerman, Perthshire Advertiser Friday

STUART McCaffrey is hoping Saints fans turn out in force for next week’s Tayside derby in Dundee.

McCaffrey was stunned by the backing 1600 fans offered during the recent away day at Dunfermline and he’d love to see them all in Dundee as Saints bid to extend their magnificent unbeaten run to 10 games.

“There will be a great atmosphere at Dens. Sometimes it’s pretty quiet in the First Division but our fans were amazing at East End Park and we’d love to give them another win to celebrate.”

Dundee might be trailing Saints by eight points but McCaffrey isn’t writing them off as potential title challengers.

“Look how well we have done after putting a run together. The onus is now on us to keep it going,” he said.

Manager Derek McInnes said: “The derby is a great game to look forward to. It would be magic if we got a similar turn-out of fans to the Dunfermline game. That was magic.

LET THE BUILD UP BEGIN. . . . . :)

Everyone is totally buzzing, the week off has increased everyone's appetite and I am sure that this coupled with the results yesterday/our league position we are going to take a massive support with us on Saturday. After the customary drinks I am going to arrive ground pre-1420. I recall standing in the queue a couple of times after kickoff and am not going to make the same mistake again.......

Nice early goal please saints......

Good to know about the place buzzing. Would the customery drinks be happening in Perth or is there a pub in Dundee where Saintees usually meet?

Thinking about contacting 208 or other supporters clubs to see if any places on buses left. Failing that, train I guess as driving doesn't appeal. Any advice out there?

Good to know about the place buzzing. Would the customery drinks be happening in Perth or is there a pub in Dundee where Saintees usually meet?

Thinking about contacting 208 or other supporters clubs to see if any places on buses left. Failing that, train I guess as driving doesn't appeal. Any advice out there?

get the train and get pissed in dundee city centre then stagger to ground.

get the train and get pissed in dundee city centre then stagger to ground.

A very likely outcome. Cheers!!

I know this will build through the week, but refering to my original post on this thread, should we be looking to get into ground early, build atmosphere early, cheer players as they come out for warm up etc Basically all suggestions made for EEP. I know things become boring if repeated too much but this surely is now a HUGE game.

Thoughts. . . . . .

A very likely outcome. Cheers!!

I know this will build through the week, but refering to my original post on this thread, should we be looking to get into ground early, build atmosphere early, cheer players as they come out for warm up etc Basically all suggestions made for EEP. I know things become boring if repeated too much but this surely is now a HUGE game.

Thoughts. . . . . .

yes defo, I think that this will be the case for this game naturally. Lots of noise early on. I can feel it already "WE LOVE YOU SAINTEES WE DO, OH SAINTEES WE LOVE YOU!"

Dundee's sectarian links have been discussed elsewhere. Please now refer to The Derry as The Dairy.

"Dundee's sectarian links have been discussed elsewhere". What the. . . . . .

You have managed to miss most of the points I was trying to make, infact the only topic from my post I was NOT interested in raising was sectarian bullshit, and you managed to raise it! Must be from living a few hundred miles away now but I really couldn't give a toss about anything sectarian! You managed to pick up on ONE word still commonly used (see other posts) but if you care read past this one word and pick up on any of my other thoughts, would be glad to discuss. Otherwise, enjoy the game!

Sectarian. . . The Dairy. . . .:laugh:. . . .OK!

"Dundee's sectarian links have been discussed elsewhere". What the. . . . . .

You have managed to miss most of the points I was trying to make, infact the only topic from my post I was NOT interested in raising was sectarian bullshit, and you managed to raise it! Must be from living a few hundred miles away now but I really couldn't give a toss about anything sectarian! You managed to pick up on ONE word still commonly used (see other posts) but if you care read past this one word and pick up on any of my other thoughts, would be glad to discuss. Otherwise, enjoy the game!

Sectarian. . . The Dairy. . . .:laugh:. . . .OK!

I'm pretty sure you have just been whooshed.