Soulful's debt to the supporters of St Johnstone

O'Rourke

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearly king ? i"ve seen more buttons on my kitchen floor after a kids party.Come on i hope this was a dress (down)rehearsal for the real thing. Were those arrows pointing to the wee hole that you pish oot?

Whatever aspertions you cast about my clothing or sexuality I can proudly say I have never lived in the county of Angus - I assume the 'G' is silent.

Do the social work know you go to kid's parties?

Pearly king ? i"ve seen more buttons on my kitchen floor after a kids party.Come on i hope this was a dress (down)rehearsal for the real thing. Were those arrows pointing to the wee hole that you pish oot?

shut up its a bit of fun that cheered a good few of the fans that had bothered to make the trip to a cold wee ground on a tuesday night in mid-march. no need for those comments. well done soulful

shut up its a bit of fun that cheered a good few of the fans that had bothered to make the trip to a cold wee ground on a tuesday night in mid-march. no need for those comments. well done soulful

CORRECT and if you had any sence of hummor then a laugh it was.Well done stu, i think you done youself proud standing bye the bet not like some others.P.s also correct in anus as i would love to stay in gods county but the wife rules the roost like an eagle ,so angus it is and i have to put up wee mr spence jogging down my street most days looking like big bird out of sesame street.

Soulful, as I said to you on Saturday, the different symbols have different meanings.

The patterns used on pearly coats, which sometimes run in families, have special meanings, among them:

Horseshoe = Luck

Doves = Peace

Heart = Charity

Anchor = Hope

Cross = Faith

Wheel = Coster's barrow

Symbols of Playing Cards = Life is a gamble

Flower Pots = Costermongers

Donkey Carts = Costermongers

Soulful, as I said to you on Saturday, the different symbols have different meanings.

The patterns used on pearly coats, which sometimes run in families, have special meanings, among them:

Horseshoe = Luck

Doves = Peace

Heart = Charity

Anchor = Hope

Cross = Faith

Wheel = Coster's barrow

Symbols of Playing Cards = Life is a gamble

Flower Pots = Costermongers

Donkey Carts = Costermongers

Well I anchor we find horseshoe against Thistle, I have every cross we will beat Airdrie, thought Rusy played like a costermonger against Livi, and I hope you all get over your petty obsessions with Dundee and that doves fly over Dens Park.