Here comes the dundee train

Flemski

It was no surprise Dundee brought a few thousand fans, we bring the majority of our home support to Dens, andwould fully expect you to bring the majority of your home support to McD. good turn out from yous, best Ive seen from you lot ever!

shame it was an anti-climax :D

I mean the league is over from a dundee point of view :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The league is over, what a ridiculous comment to make, you will drop points between now and the end of the season without a doubt, there are teams in this league who are as good as you and as for your support, pathetic.

We basically turned that into a home game for ourselfs today by the magnificent backing. We are a premier club and the support showed that today. All is not lost and i am still confident of the league title.

What a load of Bollocks..All your support showed was that your team is based in a city with a population 3 times that of Perth you thick knobend.

And we had 4000 today, so even though you come from a much larger city your support was still about 800 less than ours... And you wanna call our support pathetic...Who else brought 2000 to your shithole this season???

I've spent the last week bantering with a lot of decent Dees fans and we have managed on the whole to be civil to each other, but I suppose there has to be at least one prick among themasshole.jpg

The league is over, what a ridiculous comment to make, you will drop points between now and the end of the season without a doubt, there are teams in this league who are as good as you and as for your support, pathetic.

We basically turned that into a home game for ourselfs today by the magnificent backing. We are a premier club and the support showed that today. All is not lost and i am still confident of the league title.

So many Dee fans- you'd have thought this was a big game for them? maybe even a derby?

there are some mongols on here it has to be said. Dundee having more population than perth was a comment made from 1 of the posters here.

Perth has 1 football team! Dundee have 2, simple as that, so anybody who tries to argue that face wants a gun put in their lug and get their stupid brains blasted to ****,

also does that mean that because partick are based in glasgow they will have the biggest support of any1 in the league? brain dead the lot of u

No, because as you have stated already the fact that Glasgow is the biggest city doesn't matter because more than one team play in Glasgow

Text Speak- yes

Contradicting yourself- yes

Double Post instead of editing original post- yes

Pointless statements- yes

By god son, you've only gone and done it- worse that SainteeBrian

there are some mongols on here it has to be said. Dundee having more population than perth was a comment made from 1 of the posters here.

Perth has 1 football team! Dundee have 2, simple as that, so anybody who tries to argue that face wants a gun put in their lug and get their stupid brains blasted to ****,

not sure how accurate my findings are but 1 site says Dundee's population is 152000, perths is 43000 so if u half Dundee's since you have 2 teams, by my maths your still nearly double. who's braindead?

not sure how accurate my findings are but 1 site says Dundee's population is 152000, perths is 43000 so if u half Dundee's since you have 2 teams, by my maths your still nearly double. who's braindead?

Are they accurate up to date figures though?