Congratulations to Dundee

soulfulsaint

At least we know we are still in with a shout for the league.

This is the most bizarre post I've read in a decade of surfing the web. Can the site administrators keep this in case the mental-health authorities need it for future reference.

I'm not joking I'm quite worried about this post. Football is fun but not when it tips into full-blown mental delusion.

This is the most bizarre post I've read in a decade of surfing the web. Can the site administrators keep this in case the mental-health authorities need it for future reference.

I'm not joking I'm quite worried about this post. Football is fun but not when it tips into full-blown mental delusion.

Yeah, but therapy is at hand.

A nice wee trip on the train down to Raith for their derby and the sea breezes will do wonders.

Hope they wrap up warm.

Agreed, Scumdee are fecked, we should take Curier of their hands, they could watch him scoring for fun in the SPL, that would put them over the edge:laugh:

Your patter is shite, which comes as no surprise. It always has been. Your constant obsession of Dundee FC is a tad sad, although since we've been in this division, it's what I've come to expect from St. Johnstone fans. A right miserable bunch - possibly the only club forum in the world that is full of negativity when sitting comfy at the top of the league.

Anyway, despite all the talk of the St. Johnstone bottle crashing into a thousand pieces, we've not seen it, and that's testament to the team. St. Johnstone are as poor a team I've watched this season, but they are incredibly hard to break down, which is a better characteristic for the SPL.

It's about time St. Johnstone were in the SPL. As I've said before, a club that is so well run should be in the top league. The future is bright. Enjoy it.

Anyway, despite all the talk of the St. Johnstone bottle crashing into a thousand pieces, we've not seen it, and that's testament to the team. St. Johnstone are as poor a team I've watched this season, but they are incredibly hard to break down, which is a better characteristic for the SPL.

It's about time St. Johnstone were in the SPL. As I've said before, a club that is so well run should be in the top league. The future is bright. Enjoy it.

Well said that man! I hope you win it the year after.

Your patter is shite, which comes as no surprise. It always has been. Your constant obsession of Dundee FC is a tad sad,

Agree in every respect - you can't hide where your from. But at least I don't have to go onto the websites of opposing teams looking to be upset, which suggests your obsession with Dundee is a whole lot sadder than mine Muggy. Agree that none of the football has been attractive and can't say I'm looking forward to the SPL should we ever get there.

Agree in every respect - you can't hide where your from. But at least I don't have to go onto the websites of opposing teams looking to be upset, which suggests your obsession with Dundee is a whole lot sadder than mine Muggy. Agree that none of the football has been attractive and can't say I'm looking forward to the SPL should we ever get there.

Hey Soulful ,are you starting to reconsider your first post me old china?????

There's nothing "quality" about St. Johnstone's fans'. They are known as the most miserable supporters in Scottish football.

I was asked to manage our location in Dundee once(no Dundonian with

the ability could be found).I was surprised at the huge Afro Caribbean

population in the city...........and then it rained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Webby - I've missed you even if grudging Perth cynics haven't. Good news is that Ghostie hasn't been around much either. Bad news is he's been working on his application to join the board at Dens.

:laugh: I've been really busy with work yes, WORK.

Welcome back Webby - I've missed you even if grudging Perth cynics haven't. Good news is that Ghostie hasn't been around much either. Bad news is he's been working on his application to join the board at Dens.

I,m here...:laugh: I have been working on my Dfctv Schedules and as a tv exec, I was wondering if you would consider joining Dfctv at anytime in the future...

I have made an offer of substantial investment in Dundee Fc which in turn would lead to me being welcomed onto their board. Unfortunately I have just recieved word that due to my lack of criminal convictions for money laundering, fruad and deception , they will not accept my investment. I have therefore returned the £67.31 to my St.johnstone piggy bank.:cry: