Morton - 2nd May

SaintDougie

that was quality! Beer actually came out of my nose when i heard "whats that coming over your wife, its jody morris!"QUOTE]

Ha ha, that was quality! That was the most amusing waste of lager i've ever seen!

I also love the fact that the hatred of Dundee will be spread around Poland now.......

did you enjoy it birthday boy?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a day!!! Still recovering from you landing on top of me when you jumped over the barrier:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The whole day was magic from the game, the celebrations, the muirton suite and the royal of all places. It was jumping all night.

Saw on another thread Gav that you were a bit unwell yesterday :wink:

What a day!!! Still recovering from you landing on top of me when you jumped over the barrier:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ton weight!! wouldnt wish that on any one!!:wink::laugh:

The whole day was magic from the game, the celebrations, the muirton suite and the royal of all places. It was jumping all night.

Saw on another thread Gav that you were a bit unwell yesterday :wink:

understatement!!:)

I think we were all the same!!! If anyone woke up on Sunday feeling fine then they didn't enjoy themself.

I hear you've been banned from the no 2 bus in Perth, something about too much singing :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

allzo, allzo, drive the bus!!! funny as feck!!! homer paying all the bus fare's priceless!! you couldnt make it up!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: