St Johnstone FC 2008/09 1st Division Champions

Tarvie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my signed champions top back from the framers today..It's fantastic and when a neebour who is a saintee saw my taking it to the house he asked Mrs Ghost if I was gonna put it up on the wall above our bed. I replied "no chance. She's moving to the spare bed and I'm gonna sleep with it instead"

I would like to take this chance to thank two very special members of WAP. Away Support and The Reverend who organised the top for my birthday. Also thanks to Larky and Paul Smith for helping them get it sorted. And finally to Mrs Ghost for safely transporting it from Aberdeen ..

Some pics here (Just ingnore the ghostly images on some of them:wink:) I aint no photographer.:oops:

http://supersaints.ning.com/photo/albums/signed-champions-shirt-1

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Any truth in the rumour that Martin Hardie tried to take a bite out of it when he heard it was for you? :laugh:

MMM is my bitch :laugh: He had the chance to kick my fat arse but bottled it:laugh:Don't mess with a resident of the afterlife....:wink:

Please Mr Hardie if you read this it is only a joke and I acknowledge that infact I am shite scared of you sir...

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting at work here in Calgary starting another season as an internet supporter, feels weird not being there anymore, cheering on the team, having a pie and coffee, telling the ref he is blind f**ker. All you guys that can make yourself heard, give it your all because there is a few of us out there that would give anything to be in your place at this time.

Cmon the Saintees