SPL Title Showdown

Jamie_Beatson

man old firm fans have no class whatsoever, I was in both dundee and perth yesterday and there was taped off area in dundee where i noticed blood and glass on the ground, police vans etc. I wonder...

2am outside my house in perth a group of what can only be described as bucky-wielders clad in white singing at the top of their voice - cheers wake everyone up you minks!

:shock: yes actually. just couldnae make out what the tinks were singing

So lets get this straight then, A group of people were outside your house singing (but you couldn't make out what the words were) at 2am. They were dressed in white???? and from this you deduced that they were Rangers fans????

So lets get this straight then, A group of people were outside your house singing (but you couldn't make out what the words were) at 2am. They were dressed in white???? and from this you deduced that they were Rangers fans????

why do you care so much?

actually they were both clad in white, one had a white top which had a zip down the front and had a rangers top underneath it