Could Saturday be the best time to get Celtic?

henry hall

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

discuss ST JOHNSTONE
One of the first things you said was your team were going to put 3 past us easy.Hardly discussing St.Johnstone.What you should done was started talking about our game on saturday against the well.Discuss how you cant wait to see how the boy Irvine looks since he left the east end.Then when you have a rapore with all the saintees then you start giving out abuse:razz:.Oh wait till ghostie see's this:oops:.

One of the first things you said was your team were going to put 3 past us easy.Hardly discussing St.Johnstone.What you should done was started talking about our game on saturday against the well.Discuss how you cant wait to see how the boy Irvine looks since he left the east end.Then when you have a rapore with all the saintees then you start giving out abuse:razz:.Oh wait till ghostie see's this:oops:.

:laugh:

I'm here my fellow stroller:laugh:

Aww here comes the irish hating comments

Maybe you should join the **** bandwagon :|

Where exactly have you seen ANY comment on here that says anyone hates the Irish?? I dinnae hate the Irish.. In my youth I could knock one off watching that Dana bird..

In general we hate both sides of the brothers of bigotry equally although some do have their own leanings (don't you noose:laugh:)