Ormond Saints @Appin - One for the road league-5 / 6TH DEC 2009

Looking at the cost of self hire mini-buses for this!!Well young Gav is!!Alan Kelman has stepped forward to drive!!

Ten Quid deposits will have to be paid as soon as possible !! to get definate numbers! this should have been arranged, but i was holding of to see what was happenindg about transport|!! Cant wait any longer now though .. got to push this along...

Plan A:

Hired mini bus (availability and cost to be confirmedA.S.A.P) Leaving from McDiarmid park as soon as possible after Saints game.

Return sunday approx 5pm(To be confirmed with Alan)

Plan B (Fall back)

Take private cars(Gav 7seater) and Craig have stepped forward if this is required!

Ok lads so bad news on the minibus front. I contacted all the local rental companies and from the ones who would actually hire to us for private use the cost was in the region of £190 for a bus and we may only get 10 guys to use it therefore it doesn't look affordable (£19/passenger before fuel).

Does anyone have any solutions to this problem other than taking cars cause that is definately a last resort as far as I'm concerned? i.e. anyone have a friend or relative that may have access to a minibus.

When it comes to driving it as long as the vehicle has no more than 17 seats and the driver passed his/her test before 01/01/1997 then they have the necessary category (D1).