Promises Promises Pt 2?

Tarvie

So last season we had a few of us who promised (or dared) to do something different if we were still top of the league at Christmas! I stood outside in my Saints top and shorts in -20°C in the snow, The Soulful one had a nice Pearly King outfit etc etc.

Now we are in the top flight what is this years dare relating to Saints position?

If Saints are in the top six on Christmas Day then I will repeat my dare but this time only wearing my saints scarf!

So last season we had a few of us who promised (or dared) to do something different if we were still top of the league at Christmas! I stood outside in my Saints top and shorts in -20°C in the snow, .... If Saints are in the top six on Christmas Day then I will repeat my dare but this time only wearing my saints scarf!

Boast all you want, son. In minus 20, you'll no need a very big scarf!

Feel lucky and don't think there is any great risk this time. If we are top 6 at Xmas I will wear a tu-tu and walk through the streets of Dundee.

ha ha - we are only 4 points behind 6th spot after 7 games, you just never know that tu tu might get its second public showing.

Boast all you want, son. In minus 20, you'll no need a very big scarf!

*** no trying to boast buddy, but placement of the scarf would be quite important. It was -14 last night!

Feel lucky and don't think there is any great risk this time. If we are top 6 at Xmas I will wear a tu-tu and walk through the streets of Dundee.

If thats a promise then I have a pink & black Tu Tu that I could post over for you (worn only once)