Hash In the Attic

jinky

Aye,just back fae the shops, i need to eat loads coz i loose weight so quick..its a constant battle...even tho rest is ok...aniother good thing about this stuff..its an excellent appetit stimulator...health reasons and pleasure..trankil got some good music blasting,bellys full and ma heid is awa wie the fairies BRAW

Given it's links to scizophrenia (sp?), who's to say if hash was legalised there wouldn't be more people admitted to mental institutions?

The links between hash and schizophrenia are a bit tenuous at best. There's a correlation between the two - the group "people who smoke dope" has schizophrenia over-represented compared to the general populace - but there's also a correlation between schizophrenia and pretty much any kind of mood-altering substance, and, since the causes of schizophrenia arent really known beyond "It's maybe the catechol-O-methyl transferase gene", there's not a tremendous amount of evidence either way as to whether dope makes you schizophrenic, or whether you're more likely to smoke dope because you're schizophrenic. I know if I had the disembodied voice of Satan in my head telling me my family are plotting to sell my organs to gypsies and my couch is giving out radiation I'd probably want a wee smoke to calm my nerves.

That being said, even if it DID cause mental problems - so does booze. And marijuana is waaaaaaay better for you in every other area than alcohol, which pretty much racks every system of the body simultaneously. Weed has legitimate medical uses, and it's less likely to make a person all angry and punchsome and spewin' all over the toon. If the argument against dope is "It'll make ye a mental case", then how come booze, World of Warcraft, telly, the Daily Mail, Internet, infrasound and having mental parents aren't regulated tighter? Honestly, the main issue seems to be a fiscal one, in that a person can grow their own dope in a cupboard relatively easily without giving a penny to the government, and sell to their mates without HRMC getting their dibbers in to the transaction, and there being no extremely minted cannibus retail companies taking MPs out to expensive dinners.

theres been a link to scihito,parkinsons,alzimmer + other neurologic illness by domestic pollution...solvents.

i am aware or should i say we are aware that at times i can be a bit troubled in the heid,but this has absolutely nowt to do with the green stuff...dates back to...a long time ago.

smoking this stuff does me good,mentally and physically. kinda pissed of with up righteous " i know better than you " or " am a better person than you" people. its so easy to give lessons...but hey show me your credentials C.V. people are indivuals,theres only one of you,you are unique and evry one has their own story.

It is addiction week up here as drugs and alcohol are a major problem in the northern communities.

Yesterday one of the RCMP members was in the local school doing awareness talks with the kids. The guy was in the kindergarten class and he had a packet of cigs, an empty bottle of booze and a baggie of fake weed to show the kids as examples. During the talk one wee yins says to the cop oh my grandad uses all them things the teacher almost peaed herself.

I am not making light of the problem here my wife works at the school and sees the results everyday kids coming to school hungry because some numpty would rather buy dope than groceries.

Given the fact a large pecentage of the population are on social assistance in effect people that are working are paying for it

there on social benefits? reason more so to legalise it,so they do not have to pay over the price gear to dealing buisness men.

over there

Aborigines in Austrilia

Tinks in the Queens defender of their faiths U.K. Scotland

Roms in europe

Navajos in the GOD we trust U.S.A.

Imperialism Colonists Keep the savages down

cant be having the vile buggers sitting down amongst us while eating at a restraunt cant we?

WHY are they on benifits? dont have jobs, i suppose...well who would want a mink to work along side.

misery is a gouverments fall back for creating jobs for the educated priviliged. social workers police prison gaurds mental institutions etc and cant forget the judges (the dude who points the finger and says "you are a bad citizen".

they are hungry? increase the taxes of the privilged few who do work

sieze the bank accounts of the corrumpt leaders of the nations

hand out the food that gets binned evry day by Tescos and such,just because no one wanted to buy it

a left wing facist

Edited by ANDY5565

there on social benefits? reason more so to legalise it,so they do not have to pay over the price gear to dealing buisness men.

over there

Aborigines in Austrilia

Tinks in the Queens defender of their faiths U.K. Scotland

Roms in europe

Navajos in the GOD we trust U.S.A.

Imperialism Colonists Keep the savages down

cant be having the vile buggers sitting down amongst us while eating at a restraunt cant we?

WHY are they on benifits? dont have jobs, i suppose...well who would want a mink to work along side.

misery is a gouverments fall back for creating jobs for the educated priviliged. social workers police prison gaurds mental institutions etc and cant forget the judges (the dude who points the finger and says "you are a bad citizen".

they are hungry? increase the taxes of the privilged few who do work

sieze the bank accounts of the corrumpt leaders of the nations

hand out the food that gets binned evry day by Tescos and such,just because no one wanted to buy it

a left wing facist

Dont know if making it easily available would work. Unfortunately the dealers are aboriginal people so they are basically stealing from their own people.

As far as the resturaunt I am a minority in one around here so no problem.

Why are they on benifits unfortunately there is a shortage of jobs in the community as it depends on the oil and gas drilling and exploration industry and right now there is no activity in those fields right now.

Over the past years the Canadian government settled land claims with various aboriginal groups in the north.

Which means they have jurisdiction over their traditional lands i:e rights to any oil and gas etc.

So in this area there is huge oil and gas reserves onshore and offshore but cannot be brought to market due to the absence of a pipeline.

There is a proposed pipeline planned to run down the Mackenzie Valley which runs through various other land claims who all want their piece off the pie. No doubt the Mackenzie valley pipeline could be googled if interested.

It is the same here as anywhere if a job is available you get it if you are qualified, or in the know and unfortunately in the know counts more.

As far as priviliged I think it usually comes down to got a job, want a job might want a job, not feckin interested.

As far as food getting binned the store here used to do that now they put in on sale before expiry.

Left wing facist who ?

John.W

lefy wing facho is me...belive in defending the undefended. always have had an injustice complex.

good to see that Canada and even Austrila USA at a slower pace trying to make some kind of ammends...and all that is due to the likes of me.

was trying to point out that the kind of people you are talking about have suffered social injusties for god knows how many years...you dont have to travel far to see that,stay on WAP and read some of the comments about minks...2012 soon and minks am sure looked down upon when they walk into a pub in Perth...can you blame them if they choose the booze or some mild smoke to chase the bleus away? and as McSAINT would say...you recieved a decent scottish education,you should know better...i say the same to those who are harsh on minks..abos or what ever...educated people at times can be right dumb egoistic twats. thats all.

I have no brief against the recreational use of cannabis. My drug of choice is IPA. There should never be a 'moral ' judgement about things like this. As the Mink says, there are communities up his way where whole communities are devastated with deaths attributed to 'substance abuse'. I'm horrified, but I suspect that the the 'substance' is not cannabis. More likely is glue-bagging and gasoline 'weezing'. At some point, an already badly damaged child, wanting to meet the Creator, says, "Feck it, why wait? Let's go meet the Man."

I have met very few users of cannabis who actually top themselves. Simply because they giggle too much, and the trips to the 'fridge keep them occupied and vigorously exercising.

It is true that many very twisted people are involved in the trade. No Argy-Bargy there. Afghanistan is governed by the Poppy, no matter what disclaimers Obama and Karzai issue. They are politicians, ergo, they are liars. Many, many states derive billions of moolah from the sale of cannabis, (cf British Columbia who, in this Great White North, has the weird notion that they can ban needle exchanges, but they can also derive the enormous benefits from the growth of Chiba). How? Simply because of the economic benefits. Grow ops in Lotus Land generate more income than forestry or fishing. Yet the Man, in public, must excoriate the trade while thanking Griff that 40, 000 people of his riding are working. They contribute nothing to the tax rolls, but they spend billions of dollars on tattie crisps and beer. It's a funny little incestuous circle.

Do I want every tenement in my former Principality to have a back-green? Do I want them to grow a few plants of green? Abso-feckin'-lutely, if it will help to alleviate the soul destroying pain of beatings, rape, mother-humping, Granny-beating and general devastation that seems to follow from a nip and a pint and coupla bottles of V.P. on the kerry-oot.

I'm not going to "occupy The Glennie" about this issue, but seem to have stronger feelings about this than I had first intended. Cheers to Charles Wells IPA, because not once during this long and probably tedious post did I have to raid the pantry, giggle or say to myself, 'Now where was I going with that story?"

Smudge