Badge Ideas

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

onewisaintsbadges.png

Im starting to think less is more, the saints badges look a bit tacky, blackened up the pint thing to make it stand out more.

Just gonna bounce off what you guys say about them all and hopefully we can everything in the mix and get a finished product

ormondsaintees.png

Remember these have been rush done, once we get everything we want in the mix i can take more time and do one, im just picking random fonts ect

Braw stuff mate like it with Ormond Saints instead of initials, see the bit in the middle is it possible to surround that with the actuall shape of pint glass?, i would like to see a round saints badge on one side and double hdd eagle on the other..... pppplease!!!

now we have that sorted that what about another idea. i only mentioned using the tenerife badge cause of the scottish cross but what if you were to use the man utd badge as a template. change the colours(obviously), replace manchester united with ormond saints, either leave the 2 footballs in or swap for w.a.p logo and saints badge and then whatever in the middle maybe just a pint glass and a scottish flag.

now we have that sorted that what about another idea. i only mentioned using the tenerife badge cause of the scottish cross but what if you were to use the man utd badge as a template. change the colours(obviously), replace manchester united with ormond saints, either leave the 2 footballs in or swap for w.a.p logo and saints badge and then whatever in the middle maybe just a pint glass and a scottish flag.

Eh? You taking the piss? It been weeks to get this far and now you want to change it?

Just cause you're the Captain doesn't mean you call the shots around here remember. :shock:

What would that look like Cal? :laugh:

Eh? You taking the piss? It been weeks to get this far and now you want to change it?

Just cause you're the Captain doesn't mean you call the shots around here remember. :shock:

What would that look like Cal? :laugh:

It would look like death, Man Utd's badge is too fiddly for me to edit without it looking like shit :laugh:

It would look like death, Man Utd's badge is too fiddly for me to edit without it looking like shit :laugh:

As far as i am concerned the badge, bar minor adjustments is there, thats our badge for sure, sorry skip but i dont see the point in now messing about with another design. Once the final adjustments are done i can just close this thread!