Athletico Dunfermline :Home 07-03-10

More later, im a bit tipsy the noo,:laugh::laugh:Bad day at the office some silly things happened!!Gav mcD STUPID and he knows it!!Stuart STUPID and he knows it! Both stupid... move on!!!, they are both sorry!!Some other bad things happened,.. ach well! New Committee!! for the record phoned Marv at the Pars office, no hard feelings on anything that happened, we move on!!!Oh Marv voted Chubb as opp man of the match and i give mine to Ross.

Ormond Saints 0 Athletico Dunfermline 8

Ormond Saints were thrashed 8-0 earlier today at Strathearn Campus in Crieff with visitors Athletico Dunfermline bossing the game from start to finish. Ormond Saints performance was out of sorts and all over the place.

Athletico Dunfermline (Fiiendly)Strathearn Campus Crieff

0-8( H.T0-6)

Opposition M.O.M:Paul Neil

Managers M.O.M:Ross Kaylor

Ormond Saints:Craig Taylor, Steve Laing,Eric Laing, Paul Neil, Ian Hutchison, Stewart McDonald, Gav Fullerton, Andy Muir© Gav McDonald, Ross Kaylor.Subs , Ronnie Smith, Derek Jarvie,(D) Willie Fernie

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Ormond Saints:Craig Taylor, Steve Laing,Eric Laing, Paul Neil, Ian Hutchison, Stewart McDonald, Gav Fullerton, Andy Muir© Gav McDonald, Ross Kaylor Cal Kennedy.Subs , Ronnie Smith, Derek Jarvie,(D) Willie Fernie

Was i that anonymous! Or did i get away from my man so well that i was invisible?