Good luck to the Terriers tomorrow

Dr Christmas Jones

Still all to play for on Tuesday night and as they sing at the Terriers (I prefered the old Leeds Road ground, but the McAlpine Stadium sounded better than the Galpharm) - "Those were the days my friend. I thought they'd never end. We won the league three times in a row. We won the FA Cup and now we're going up. Those were the days, of yes those were the days."

Typical Yorkshire bottle jobs.

Oi! :mad::wink:

I'm off to Wemberley again!

Better get your house, family, pets, and possessions on ebay, pdq. Just short of £45 for a non-league game there last weekend, so I dread to think what the legalised touts will be charging for this game. :mrgreen:

I was up in the rafters last season and it cost £32. reckon it'll be £45-£55 this time. Day light robbery really.

£48 for my Championship play-off ticket in 2007 in the upper tier on the half way line and £55 for the NFL games in London in the corner upper tier. An absolute robbery, yet we all still pay it!

Still all to play for on Tuesday night and as they sing at the Terriers (I prefered the old Leeds Road ground, but the McAlpine Stadium sounded better than the Galpharm) - "Those were the days my friend. I thought they'd never end. We won the league three times in a row. We won the FA Cup and now we're going up. Those were the days, of yes those were the days."

old and nearly new

been to leeds rd loads off times but only once to the Galpharm

24w8pr9.jpg

2cpvy3n.jpg

Well done to Millwall.The best team won over the two games and all the best for the final Noose.Thought Rhodes was non-existent in both games and we really needed a ball winner in the middle of the park.Tbh we could of played all week and not scored.

Udders bottled it plain and simple, especially at the Den where the atmosphere was supposed to have been as good as the Old Den.

I'm sitting in the bottom tier behind the goal and my ticket is costing £52. Fingers crossed we can do the business this season as we're a stronger side than last year.