End of Year Fanzine

nips

It's that time of year when we're trying to pull together a fanzine for the end of the season. Confirmed entries for this season are player profiles courtesy of Spew, in depth historical statistical analysis courtesy of Nips, the infamous photo of G in a bra courtesy of Woody, and that's about it!

If anyone else has any ideas and would like to contribute please email Spew who will be pulling it all together.

Will Rodgers' efforts at pre-match reviews wake Jinky up and inspire him to resurrect "From the Beek"? L O L.

It's that time of year when we're trying to pull together a fanzine for the end of the season. Confirmed entries for this season are player profiles courtesy of Spew, in depth historical statistical analysis courtesy of Nips, the infamous photo of G in a bra courtesy of Woody, and that's about it!

If anyone else has any ideas and would like to contribute please email Spew who will be pulling it all together.

Will Rodgers' efforts at pre-match reviews wake Jinky up and inspire him to resurrect "From the Beek"? L O L.

What is your infatuation with this photo Mollie?

I just made an offer to n-head to send over the pictures that I have collected over the years to help whoever is working on the fanzine. It wasn't a case of I have this amusing picture of someone making a complete tit of themselves so lets dig it out for 7588th time. It is just one of about 200 pictures I have saved.

I think the lesson to be learned here is:

If you dont like something, be it a nickname that is permissable only one day a week or a photo that exposes the fun-loving transvestite recorder player you used to be, then it is best to bottle up the feelings of iritation and annoyance that everyone else finds so entertaining.

Is that not right Mollie (is today Tuesday?)?

On topic, I'll have a go at putting some bits and pieces together for the Fanny.

If someone fancied doing a review of last years trip to worldnet or the trip to Preston that would be great!

I'm going to do some pen-pics again and whatever else I can think of. Nips has got stats and quizes and a 10year mom history!!

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas for comedy awards much appreciated too!

Still after a wee story about Preston and one about worldnet. Deadline for all the stuff will need to be Wednesday night. Working on Thurs n Fri night.

Edited by Spew

If someone can let me kno names of who all played, scorers etc at Scotspurs tournament I can updatE the stats for the fanzine

I thought we were going with Scotspurs is the start of the new season? Not that goals count right enough, even though it would wind Pops up.

Blah - I was meant to do an article on Preston but have no got round to it, apologies and there is no much chance of me doing it now........

Tried texting you but the phone is playing up over here. Thankfully avoiding any fantasy related texts from Pink anyway.