#07 - 21/09/10 - Saints 3-0 Queen of the South - League Cup

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the one who longs to be Mr McGurn was meaning that I have a bee in my bunnet about Jimmy Williams. He's dead right. I was deda chuffed when we signed him and he's been an abject failure. I don't have a good record of predicting a players impact before I've seen them play, but I can't recall being so far wrong about anyone. He's only slightly better than Cleve.
I think hes still a wee bit away from full match sharpness dont give up yet

I think hes still a wee bit away from full match sharpness dont give up yet

It's his complete lack of footballing brain that's the problem. His effort is fine, his talent is top drawer, his pace is super but he is a moron on the ball. His job is very simple, deliver a good cross ball from the bye-line; what bit of that confuses him?

It's his complete lack of footballing brain that's the problem. His effort is fine, his talent is top drawer, his pace is super but he is a moron on the ball. His job is very simple, deliver a good cross ball from the bye-line; what bit of that confuses him?

Out of interest, did you find him impressive when he played against us for Utd or did you think he lacked a football brain then too?

trying too hard to impress............now there is a lesson for you (G) 101 in your quest for love.

So you believed something to be true but are unwilling to wait and see if it is true your going to base your opinion on a possible unfit player and take it from there ???

Yes!

I judge people based on what I see. I see a player who doesn't know when to deliver a cross. At 22, were not gonna teach him that; actually, I'm not sure that it can be taught.

His lack of sharpness and fitness is totally irrelevant. Hards has been out for ages but played some really clever balls yesterday.