Tickets for the Celtic league game

The Neutral

You should be okay mate if you go up to the ticket office and explain.All they are trying to do with no public sale is to stop old firm 'locals' getting in the home end

If you had been at that certain rangers game,in the Main Stand then you'll see where Saints are coming from'

What are we thinking about not making the cup game all ticket.

Asking for trouble IMO

Havers. Feck all folk come to McDiarmid for football. Doubt we'll see 7000 and the park holds 10,500. Ticketing is a massive hassle and a huge financial burden. Massive amount of empty seats - that's the problem facing our club and that's where we should all be focusing our effort.

Havers. Feck all folk come to McDiarmid for football. Doubt we'll see 7000 and the park holds 10,500. Ticketing is a massive hassle and a huge financial burden. Massive amount of empty seats - that's the problem facing our club and that's where we should all be focusing our effort.

Ticketing is a waste of time IMO, and puts many fans off coming to a game such as this and makes it hard for people to see their team.

Normally Id agree with you, but at a Tenner Cash Admission Price you are likely to have all the neds who have never been to watch a celtic game coming to watch their 'heros' from the Saints End. Presumably chancing the age band in the process!!

Normally Id agree with you, but at a Tenner Cash Admission Price you are likely to have all the neds who have never been to watch a celtic game coming to watch their 'heros' from the Saints End. Presumably chancing the age band in the process!!

That's because you and others believe that pricing is a key reason for the poor crowds, I don't. Let's see who's right....

ps Do you a link for those pills? Better send it via pm as being fat is now a reason to have a thread locked:roll:

That's because you and others believe that pricing is a key reason for the poor crowds, I don't. Let's see who's right....

ps Do you a link for those pills? Better send it via pm as being fat is now a reason to have a thread locked:roll:

I dont think pricing in general is the reason for the dwindling crowds. For your average Joe having a day out with his mates its well priced. I think the pricing structures for Familes is wrong, I firmly believe we need to make it affordable for groups.

Thankfully after another test of my wife's dedication on Saturday, I dont think she will be back again in a hurry :D

I dont think pricing in general is the reason for the dwindling crowds. For your average Joe having a day out with his mates its well priced. I think the pricing structures for Familes is wrong, I firmly believe we need to make it affordable for groups.

So are you expecting families of Ticcy followers?

What sort of crowd do you expect?

Thankfully after another test of my wife's dedication on Saturday, I dont think she will be back again in a hurry :D

Do know how easy it would be for me to send this link to her now you've joined facebook:laugh:

So are you expecting families of Ticcy followers?

What sort of crowd do you expect?

Do know how easy it would be for me to send this link to her now you've joined facebook:laugh:

I dont expect a large crowd, I just think it opens it the probability of having pockets of neds in the home end for a tenner.

The family thing aint about this cup tie, I am talking in general. I assumed your initial statement was to the thoughts of the forum of ticketing pricing in general...

The Wife would never of been there anyway if it wasnt for the complimentary ticket :D

I dont expect a large crowd, I just think it opens it the probability of having pockets of neds in the home end for a tenner.

I simply don't see it. The OF don't care about the diddy cup and the diehards will be at the league game so there should be plenty of space for the casuals.

Ihe Wife would never of been there anyway if it wasnt for the complimentary ticket :D

:laugh:

I simply don't see it. The OF don't care about the diddy cup and the diehards will be at the league game so there should be plenty of space for the casuals.

:laugh:

Not just the Old Firm, over the last 10 years I can remember Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell & Aberdeen all making noises about either pulling out the League Cup or being allowed to field their reserve / under 21 teams