Angelic upstarts with Mensi @ Corinna!!!

clashpistols 1884

• 3 months later...
True - know nothing about them, but we can't all be really intelligent like you. Such a turn on.

I'd rather play "It's A Knockout" with you and the old tampax..

well if you dont know anything about them then stick to a topic that you do know.

i want nothing to do with you .your welcome to play tampon with yourself,probably do anyway.

brilliant.a top night.good crowd.

whats the name of the backing band they were great as well.fair city hooligan is a braw tune but i dont think tannoyman would play it at mcd!

cheers steve for getting the upstarts to perth.

dinnae be getting me upstarted....maggie thatcher...is a facist bass tard..yer queen means fuquing nothing to me....am i franco or am i scott...fuquing neither so get tae fuque..salam i am Andy le Legionnair who has nae flair...coages and inbreds rule ya bass.

bet it was a braw night

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Didn't think he was allowed out anymore.

me and topov got him out on a day pass!he wont be out for at least a year now even with with good behaviour.good time had by all and we were even in the high level for auld times sake.old skool fair city hooligans on the loose braw.