Jason post Germany 2006

Invernessaint

To get back to the original point of the thread. How will the the World Cup effect Jason. I felt the prospect of playing in the WC gave Jason the incentive to put the effort in & I am not sure what kind of player we will see this season.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw him at the megabus stop at Broxden, yesterday morning. Looks like he was putting his good lady on the bus down south as she met up with her friend and they were blethering all the way to Glasgow. Jason hung around for a while then jumped into his car and drove off.....

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO £100,000 would not be enough. Scotland is the difference between us being league contenders and an 'average 1st division' side. Its worth more than 100k to us to get promoted, so Scotland is worth more than 100k. I would say 200k would be more suitable.

I'm a realist though, if 100k came in we would take the short sighted option and punt him :?

Knowing that botton Leishman, he's probably trying to swap us Halliwell for Jason.

I will be very surprised if Jason isn't a Saints player come 31st August.

Thats exactly what I thought, especially since dunfermline have no money to spend!!

We would defo be getting a bad deal there!!

Heard a rumour from a dunfermline fan at work that they are trying to get Scotland from us!!?

He didnt say how it was going to be financed though as Dunfermline are skint at the mo?

£100,000 minimum I think

http://forum.dafc.net/read.php?f=1&i=442134&t=442134

they sure are getting in a tizzy about the TA on that thread!!