MoM Awards - Rnd 1 - Aberdeen (a)

MoM vs Aberdeen  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought Frazer Wright had a good debut. Strange not having Duberry there winning every ball up the field from the opposition but Wright did well. Murray Davidson carried on where he left off from last season and thought Sheridan could be happy with his debut. Millar was his usual good self and Craig contributed. Strange role David Robertson was asked to play I felt (did he play it in Ireland?) and he looked much better in the second half IMO, making good breaks forward. Even in the first half though he was getting the box plenty.

Torn between Wright and Murray Davidson really but will go for the latter.

Thought Frazer Wright had a good debut. Strange not having Duberry there winning every ball up the field from the opposition but Wright did well. Murray Davidson carried on where he left off from last season and thought Sheridan could be happy with his debut. Millar was his usual good self and Craig contributed. Strange role David Robertson was asked to play I felt (did he play it in Ireland?) and he looked much better in the second half IMO, making good breaks forward. Even in the first half though he was getting the box plenty.

Torn between Wright and Murray Davidson really but will go for the latter.

Thats the best I have seen David Robertson play for us especially in the second half. Thought the role he played in the first was how we would use Higgins. Higgins may have played round that area in Drogheda but the finer details of that night escape me. 1884 would probably be the best to confirm or deny that statement.

Anyway Murray for me.