Fraser Thomson

Broon

Can't believe there's a thread on me I've definitely made it now!

Delighted to have the job, and delighted to try and talk about other teams, especially Saints. Kevin was on the show on Saturday and I look forward to more of you calling in for a chat.

Oh, and I've checked back to the old "East Stand Connection" articles in the 19a Times and it's definitely "Fraser Thomson".

Delighted to have the job, and delighted to try and talk about other teams, especially Saints. Kevin was on the show on Saturday and I look forward to more of you calling in for a chat.

Oh, and I've checked back to the old "East Stand Connection" articles in the 19a Times and it's definitely "Fraser Thomson".

Keep up the good work Fraser - you're doing a fine job. You need to do a McCredie - but rather than a mug, get some mention of Saints, no matter how tenuous, each night. So far, I'd say you've managed it just about every time. Good Job Agent Thompson - the takeover of the media by St Johnstone folk continues......

Apologies!

Mods - fancy doing a quick fix on the thread title (a bit odd that the thread creator cannot edit the title is it not?).

I'm still waiting to hear "Good Afternoon Spurts Fans".

I'm still waiting to hear "Good Afternoon Spurts Fans".

I do have a wav file of "Good afternoon grapple fans" from the late and much lamented Kent Walton who commentated on the World of Sport Saturday wrestling, which I am tempted to play at McD sometimes :wink:

And wash your mouth out, there is no T in Spurs, pure alcohol only :)