Coasters Tournament-Oban - Sunday 15th April 2012

I have received and accepted an invitation to the Coasters Tournament,a 3 way cup between Coasters, Queen's Park and our self's.The games start at 12.30 pm on Sunday, and is a round robin style tournament with food in Coasters after the games.

Sadly on the down side Saints are now out of the Cup.On the upside this now ensures that this date will be free to confirm we will be taking a team up for it

Mini Bus Booked

Cost for day

£20

This covers Mini Bus and game

£10 deposits deposit secures seat! Priority to regulars

We can only take 15 players

Meet Asda/McDonalds- 8.30 AM

Depart 8.45 AM

Leave Oban 6.00/30ishPM

So Who's Aye and Who's Naw?

Aye:-fraser, Gav s, Gareth,Dave,Craig T,Joss,Rory,Goose,John D,

Maybe:-

Naw:-

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Worked when we left on a Sat nt after a game at McD so I've no issue with that but what if Saints get a Sunday match?

Aye that's the sort of scenario i was talking about!

Probs need to decide before split is even decided to get a mini- bus sorted, even without that, if it is a Sunday are enough of us willing to sacrifice a Saints game???

Not putting myself forward but notice the comments above.

its a free weekend in the SPL as the last game before the split is the 7th of April and the first after the split is the 21st of April.

However the semi finals of the Scottish cup are scheduled to be played over that weekend, one on the 14th and one on the 15th of April.

its a free weekend in the SPL as the last game before the split is the 7th of April and the first after the split is the 21st of April.

However the semi finals of the Scottish cup are scheduled to be played over that weekend, one on the 14th and one on the 15th of April.

Thanks for that mate

Thanks for the info, mate. I hadn't checked that. Never mind, we'll all be back for the Final!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right big push is on for this now as it under 2 weeks away.

Deposits to Dave as soon as possible

we can take 15 players, 9 names down so there are spaces

1 GAV

2 fraser

3 DAVE

4 GARETH

5 joss

6 rory

7 goose

8 john d inj might still go tbc

9 CRAIG

10 macho