Float Around In Space - Deceased

sign dave

There is a new market opening up, that was discussed on BBC Scotland this morning, that soon, you may be able to send your ashes in to orbit!!!

Does anyone feel that they would want this? Prior to this I only wanted a burial, but this sounds quite intriguing, even though I know I wouldnt know whats going on. Your remains would be in a shuttle that was already going to be placed in to orbit anyway so its not as if you are creating extra debris in space.

Any one else think that they would consider this?

already been there and know first hand what is to be expected (bring a nappy...may be more even, its a fuquing hell of a trip and the pilot is deaf...i think so any way because he didnt reply when i shouted out, ''stop the bus i need a oui oui''

do not belive in cemeteries any where on earth or paradise (once your dead...your dead!

how much pollution is this going to cost us living here while some meglo rich now dead feeding his need for an exclusivity?

may be the pilot was a Philippino? may be there wasnt even a pilot to begin with,huh?

cheap skate robbers and i would bet it would be difficult to get a refund