Football Section - Newspaper Gaffs

AthensSaint

Nigeria international Gabriel Reuben ‘not good enough for Saints’

Gabriel Reuben has not done enough to deserve a place in the St Johnstone first team, Allan Johnston has said. The Saints manager was responding to comments made by Nigeria international Reuben suggesting that Johnston was lying to fans about the reason behind his omission from the squad.

“I’ve just seen a video of Allan Johnston saying he’s not seen enough of me,” Reuben said on Twitter, “Be honest with me and the fans - you have seen me training for months.”

Johnston, responding to the remarks, said: “He will need to do a lot better than just now. He’s not in the plans and we have really good players coming through, so the last thing you want is to stop their development. It doesn’t matter what he’s done before. You need to deserve to be playing in the first team.”

:shock:

Saturday brings Livingston FC to McDiarmid Park and supporters are reminded that as this is a cup match, different entry arrangements will apply from those at Premiership games and season tickets are NOT valid for the game.

As advised on Monday, only the East and Ormond Stand stands will be open on Saturday

Above from the OS site..............just saying like :neutral:

Edited by AthensSaint