Who's out this Friday ?

McCarry One Nil

Works do at The Bothy at 1pm(paid for):shock: - an early start for an all day session

Anyone else got days/nights out on Friday or know of anything thats on later on :?:

Showaddywaddy are on in Dundee :shock: No that i'll be going to that

got to say it'll be a change from these Christmas party Nights - they do ma heid in

I going out for the work(team) xmas lunch, starting at 2:00 that will take me until 4:30 and then into Striling town for a night out, as usual we will end up at the Fu bar.

This may mean nothing to most folk but I'm sure there are some people out there who know what Im talking abou.

We are going to Bells Sports Centre for use of both bars, cheap drink and late licence....NICE!

It's our corporate night out, can't be bothered with it but it's paid for so i'll go for a few hours!

I'm skint -

Since when has the bar at the Bell's Sports Centre been cheap?????? Last time I was there it was over UKL2.50 for a pint of Tennents..... :shock:

Since when has the bar at the Bell's Sports Centre been cheap?????? Last time I was there it was over UKL2.50 for a pint of Tennents..... :shock:

That's the best bit about being a council worker... :wink:

And we get a complimentary glass of 'sparkling wine' from the management team on arrival for all our hard work this year....since June reading the forums been a tough effort!!! :lol:

Works do at The Bothy at 1pm(paid for):shock: - an early start for an all day session

Anyone else got days/nights out on Friday or know of anything thats on later on :?:

Showaddywaddy are on in Dundee :shock: No that i'll be going to that

got to say it'll be a change from these Christmas party Nights - they do ma heid in

I am in The Bothy from 12noon with the work (paid for) - quality early start for Friday.

I'll be doing well to still be going at night time :lol: although if I am then it will no doubt be Sportsters or t'Bucket - depending on who is left!!!

I going out for the work(team) xmas lunch, starting at 2:00 that will take me until 4:30 and then into Striling town for a night out, as usual we will end up at the Fu bar.

This may mean nothing to most folk but I'm sure there are some people out there who know what Im talking abou.

Ate at Chambo last friday, then hit the pubs of Stirling, also ending up at the Fu Bar, what a hole! :P