Compliance Officer

candalan

Nah - no way a black man could win a boxing match. You said they were too lazy.

Again a bit like the Usain and mo, Nigel was hardly your normal run o the mill guy.Then again could he handle a pishy wet day in November in scotland on the end of a chainsaw? Edited by saintee4life

no don't think so. Basically rik2304 you havnt got a clue what you are talking about. Do you know the timber industry or have you workin it?

I thought that's what the industry standard was? You said it earlier. I have not worked in the timber industry but I like hugging trees.

I thought that's what the industry standard was? You said it earlier. I have not worked in the timber industry but I like hugging trees.

I said in thirty years working in forestry I have never seen a black person doing that job and in my father's fifty years of being in forestry he was the same and the old timers that I have spoken to through the years that was their opinion perhaps they were throwaway comments perhaps not. Maybe in England there are plenty but as I said I havnt seen any in scotland. That's not say there aren't any