Hamilton v Saints. Sun. 25/9/16 3pm K-O

The ghost of Jim Morton

I thought Fosters injury forced a change of formation. Alston started in one and Swanson wide right, but it was changed to give Comrie more protection from Alston, who covers back better than Swanson, and it looked like Coulson went from being further forward to being wide left,but what do I know? 

That was how I saw it aswell. Danny certainly lined up wide right initially, which was more a 4-3-3.

Having just watched the highlights of the Saints game, perhaps I have been a tad overcritical. I still maintain though that one up front was wrong and the Cummins was gash.

Your shouts did give the impression that you were even more hot under the collar than normal on Sunday Ghostie.

Particularly the one to the Hamilton player after we scored:oops:

Your shouts did give the impression that you were even more hot under the collar than normal on Sunday Ghostie.

Particularly the one to the Hamilton player after we scored:oops:

That would have been the comment on his  talibanesque beard I take it???    Dinnae even start with yer pish MS, I'm not having it.  :mrgreen:

Guest ScottMann

That must have been the first time for ages we've had 3 of our young players featuring in a league game. With Gordon playing on Thursday and all of them doing well it's looking promising on that front although it's obviously early days.